Audrina Patridge Leaked Naked Playboy Photos

Source: GutterUncensored.com
Hills star Audrina Patridge is responding to the naked photos of her that hit the Web Wednesday.
“Regarding the photos that someone released to the public today without my consent, I wanted you to know they were taken when I was just out of high school and beginning to model,” Patridge said.
Patridge says the shots, which were allegedly submitted to (and rejected by) Playboy, were supposed to be “artistic and not in any way provocative” and “not meant to be seen by the public.”
“I was naive, overly trusting of people and inexperienced,” she adds. “I thought that to be a model you had to be comfortable in front of the camera. I’m not ashamed of these photos, but I don’t want my young fans to think they have to do what I did. I hope people can learn from my inexperience. Click on pictures to enlarge.


Damn she is sexy, I cannot believe that Playboy rejected this sweet babe. I guess we now know why Playboy is slowly going out of business with their shitty looking blondes.


Audrina Cathleen Patridge (born May 9, 1985) is an American reality television participant, best known as one of the cast members, along with Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag and Whitney Port, on the MTV reality show The Hills.
You have read this article Ass / Audrina Patridge / Babe / Beautiful / Boobs / Cheeks / Heidi Montag / Naked / NSFW / Nude / Panties / Playboy / Sexy / Uncensored / Upskirt / Wet with the title Audrina Patridge Leaked Naked Playboy Photos. You can bookmark this page URL http://eltachodebasurauniversal.blogspot.com/2008/03/audrina-patridge-leaked-naked-playboy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...