Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger Pink Panty Upskirt Paparazzi Photos @ GutterUncensored.com


Source:
GutterUncensored.com

Nicole Scherzinger really know how to get attention from men. Here are some pics of Nicole Scherzinger showing off her pink whore panties as she steps out of her Bentley. As you might recall this is the bitch on the Pussycat Dolls who stood out from the rest of the group by actually having a talent besides being a fucking whore. Undoubtedly she left the group to garner all the attention for herself. Thats what whores want more than anything beside money is attention. I read somewhere about how bitches want attention so badly that if you ignore them and don’t give them the attention that they so desperately need… they will be all over your dick like you were wearing a money scented cologne. Check out the pictures of Nicole Scherzinger of The Pussycat Dolls flashing her shiny pink panties as she arrives at Villa, in Hollywood. Click on pictures to enlarge.




If you repost content from the GutterUncensored.com on your site or blog Please change the title of the post and PLEASE Source the GutterUncensored.com with a hotlink. People have been emailing me pointing out some of these sites. I just don't want to start watermarking these pics again.

Just put " Source: GutterUncensored.com " at the top or the bottom of the post if you are using my content. Not too much the ask!

----------------------------------------------

Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger (also known as Nicole Kea) (born June 29, 1978 in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States) is an American pop, dance and R&B singer-songwriter, dancer, and occasional actress best known for her work as the lead vocalist for the Pussycat Dolls. GutterUncensored.com

In 2001, Scherzinger competed in the premiere season of The WB's television show Popstars, on which she earned a spot in the all-girl pop group Eden's Crush. She became one of the main vocalists for the group. The group's 2001 single "Get Over Yourself" peaked at number one in sales and hit the top ten on Billboard Hot 100. "Love This Way" was the second single chosen from the Popstars album; however, their record company, London-Sire Records, folded and the group eventually disbanded. Songwriter Kara DioGuardi contributed one track to the album, and later went on to co-write with Scherzinger for PCD and Her Name is Nicole. GutterUncensored.com

In November 2007, Scherzinger talked of her time in Eden's Crush

...it was hell... I was in a band with four other girls and every day was torture for me. We were on TV all the time and the atmosphere was awful. I was the one nobody liked and there was nothing I could do to stop that. Maybe it was because I was the pretty one. The other girls thought I was bitchy and ambitious. They would all say things about me, both to my face and behind my back... Every day I was in that band I cried my eyes out. The band was meant to be fun and frivolous but the reality was that it was miserable... I was too sensitive back then, but I got toughened up. I couldn't have gone into the Dolls without my experience in Crush.

During her time with Eden's Crush Nicole was offered a position to be part of The Black Eyed Peas but was forced to turn down and let Fergie take place because she was under contract with Eden's Crush. GutterUncensored.com
You have read this article Bentley / Crotch / Nicole Scherzinger / Panties / Panty / Paparazzi / Photos / Pussy Lips / Pussycat Dolls / Singer / The Pussycat Dolls / Underwear / Upskirt with the title Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger Pink Panty Upskirt Paparazzi Photos @ GutterUncensored.com. You can bookmark this page URL http://eltachodebasurauniversal.blogspot.com/2012/05/pussycat-dolls-nicole-scherzinger-pink.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...