Lindsay Price Nude Sex Body in Esquire


Source:
blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Lindsay Price is the hot, young, cute, sexy, fresh and is on Lipstick Jungle. So when I saw this Lindsay Price nude photo in Esquire, I just had to share.
In the photo Lindsay Price is not wearing any cloths but covering up her naughty parts, I just love her million dollar smile. Click on pictures to enlarge.

What It Feels Like...to Pose for Your First Nude Photo

By Lindsay Price, 31, Actress

The week before the shoot, I worked out harder than I had in my entire life. I was anxious all week. The day of the shoot, I had fantasies of driving to Mexico to avoid doing it. I took the longest shower of my life, exfoliating, moisturizing, paying really close attention to where I shaved. I went to the set in my baggiest jeans and my most comfortable sweatshirt -- a really antisexy outfit.

The photographer and I worked out some poses while I was still wearing my robe. My heart started beating a mile a minute when he told me it was time to get started, because I knew I’d have to take off the robe. I just yanked it off and threw it to the side really quick. I’ve been skydiving, and this was so much scarier than jumping out of that plane.

For the first minute, I just wanted to know what John thought and whether or not I looked okay. And then at a certain point I just forgot that I wasn’t wearing any clothes. By the end, I had this abandon and this confidence. I felt sexy. I’m not an exhibitionist, but this made me understand how it’s thrilling to be the center of attention, to be the sexiest one in the room. At one point I think John had to be reminded to focus his camera, and I’m wondering, Is it because I’m affecting him?

Since the shoot, I’ve started taking a good look at myself every time I get out of the shower. And I’m pleased. I definitely take a little longer getting dressed now.
–As told to Meryl Rothstein

Lindsay Price stars in Lipstick Jungle on NBC.

Here she is smiling.

-------------------------------------------

Lindsay Jaylyn Price (born December 6, 1976 in Arcadia, California) is an American television actress, currently starring on NBC's 2008 mid-season series, Lipstick Jungle. She is known for her work on soap operas such as All My Children, The Bold and the Beautiful, and Beverly Hills 90210. She also starred on the short-lived American version of Coupling and had a recurring role on Becker, where she played Amanda, Jake Malinak (Alex Désert)'s girlfriend, a role that spanned three seasons. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Her early appearances include a 1980s Toys-R-Us television commercial, "Walkout", a 1989 episode of The Wonder Years, and an episode of the game show I'm Telling! with her older brother, Bryan, in which they only missed one question and amassed the second highest score in the show's history.

Price wrote and performed on a self-titled album in 2005 and recently co-starred on the WB television show Pepper Dennis. She sang the theme song "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" to the short-lived American remake of the British series Coupling. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com


You have read this article Actress / Body / Boobs / Esquire / Legs / Lindsay Price / Naked / Nude / Photoshoot / Sexy / Smile with the title Lindsay Price Nude Sex Body in Esquire. You can bookmark this page URL http://eltachodebasurauniversal.blogspot.com/2012/08/lindsay-price-nude-sex-body-in-esquire.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...