Sorry For Not Posting Yesterday, Promise to Make it Up

http://blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Okay, I have been having problems with Windows so I had to do a fresh installation. I am pissed I did not get to post for so long. But I am going to make up for the lost day with some great celebrity sex tapes I got last week. I have a ton of celebrity sex tapes I have never posted before. Some of them are kinda big so I have been putting off posting them. I want to post one everyday next week. These thing are taking up too much space on my hard drive so I am going to put them up on the Gutter Uncensored very soon.

Keep sending me nude celebrity pictures and sex tapes at submit@GutterUncensored.com. I having been getting a ton of mail, some good and some bad but keeping sending the good stuff. Because Assholes are sending me bullshit its taking longer to get to the good stuff. I have saved some emails from like 2 months ago that i still intend to post so those who send it should not feel bad.

People have been requesting an Edison Chen photo album download with all the pictures that were leaked. I want to do it but I have to finish creating some backup blogs just in case. I think I might just have the most complete set of Edison Chen's Hong Kong Nude Celebrities Scandal pictures and I do plan to share it all with you guys in one easy to download file. Someone gave me two great Domain names I guess in sympathy with mu battle with Edison's lawyers, GutterUncensored.com and TheGutterUncensored.com but I am only using GutterUncensored.com right now. I plan to have a clone blog up soon under the domain name TheGutterUncensored.com in about 30 days with a working translation tool, probably a forum, and a user generated blog so that you guys can post things yourself. I am looking for a forum service right now, please give me some ideas. tell me whats the best free forum service.

No matter what happens, you guys can always find the blog at GutterUncensored.com, I will keep posting under this domain even if I have to use another blog service. This blog is a Top 5 Blog on Blogger and their blogspot network and I love Blogger but I am kinda pissed that they have deleted many have my post. GutterUncensored.com was the number one blog on Blogger for a few weeks and I want that number one spot again and permanently. Please link to http://blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com on your blogs and websites, I need more links.
You have read this article GutterUncensored.com / TheGutterUncensored.com with the title Sorry For Not Posting Yesterday, Promise to Make it Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://eltachodebasurauniversal.blogspot.com/2012/08/sorry-for-not-posting-yesterday-promise.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...