Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko Nude Pictures are Hot


Source:
blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Aside from being the new Bond Girl in the upcoming Quantum of Solace, Olga Kurylenko is also a really hot model (though, aren't all Bond Girls hot?). So hot, in fact, that I'm really not sure why I haven't posted all these nude her before. So let's make things right, and start with these amazing Olga Kurylenko nude pictures. Just because she is damn fine. Damn I dig Russian chicks so much. (Technically she is Ukrainian not Russian but I am American so its all the same to me!) I would totally do her formerly USSR commie ass. Click on pictures to enlarge.


Have you every notice that people from former communist counties like Ukraine are the most anti-communist people in America? I like to start relationships with hot chick from such countries and when I want out I just tell them I am a commie so that they dump me. Or just get a commie newspaper and let her find it in your car and its all over. Thats why I never let them know I hate commies as well!

A lot of Russians and
Ukrainian live where I live and I am shock that they lost the Cold War to America because they are so damn smart. After 5 years of learning English these Russian and Ukrainian girls are speaking and writing in better English than me. But thats easy... So its really sad seeing that so many are ending up in strip clubs in New York and New Jersey when they could be scientists or hot models like Olga.

------------------------------------------------

Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenko (Ukrainian: Ольга Костянтинівна Куриленко; born November 14, 1979 in Berdyansk, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)) is a Ukrainian model and actress. She is best known for being the Bond girl in the 22nd James Bond film Quantum of Solace. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

She was discovered by a female model scout while on vacation in Moscow at the age of thirteen. When she was 17 she signed a contract with the Paris-based Madison modeling agency. By the age of 18 she had already appeared on the covers of Vogue and Elle.

In 2005 Kurylenko began her film career in France. She received the certificate of excellence award at the 2006 Brooklyn International Film Festival for her performance in L'Annulaire, and also starred in the Paris, je t'aime segment Quartier de la Madeleine opposite Elijah Wood. In 2007, Kurylenko starred in Hitman alongside Timothy Olyphant. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

You have read this article Actress / Ass / Babe / Boobs / Cheeks / Model / Naked / Nipples / NSFW / Nude / Nudity / Olga Kurylenko / Panties / Photo / Pussy / Sexy / Uncensored / Wet with the title Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko Nude Pictures are Hot. You can bookmark this page URL http://eltachodebasurauniversal.blogspot.com/2012/11/bond-girl-olga-kurylenko-nude-pictures.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...