Good News, Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Have Broken Up


Source:
blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Katy Perry and Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes have split. And right before the new year too. How sad? LOL... For some strange reason Katy is looking a whole lot hotter after have the break up. And, Katy is soldiering on by partying her ass off at Gridlock New Year’s Eve and wished everyone a “Happy fucking New Year.” Meanwhile, Travis got all emotional and girl on his blog.

“We fight every night, now that’s not kosher. I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer. And wake up to be greeted by an argument again, You act like you’re ten,” the 27-year-old writes.

“My friends always tell me how I’m lucky to possess the best looking girl in the whole U.S.,” the blog continued, “…it seems like just two years back when we were bonded and not pierced, but now I keep itchin’ to jet.”

“My Laptop is my new bitch. LOYAL. LISTENS. and NEVER LET’S ME DOWN.”

There were rumors earlier that the two had become engaged, but those were quickly shot down by Katy Perry herself. Now it seems everything’s over. Just as well. I don’t know who this Travis character thinks he, but he has no right hogging Katy all to himself. According to those bikini shots of her in Mexico, Katy has a fantastic rack and should be with a real man. And, what the hell is up Katy Perry's eye, they are so pretty? And why haven't I noticed them before? Oh, I know. It's because her breast looks like this in lingerie. That helps. Her head could have goat horns and be covered in feathers, and I probably wouldn't notice until after at least the third pack of condoms. Click on pictures to enlarge.


On New Year's Eve, Travis also wrote the following gay ass "rap" on his blog about Katy Perry. Enjoy.
We fight every night, now that’s not kosher
I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer
And wake up to be greeted by an argument again
You act like you’re ten
So immature, I try to concentrate on a cure
And keep lookin’ at the front door
Thinkin’ if I were to evacuate
You’d probably be straighter than straight
And wouldn’t have so much hate
‘Cause you don’t know the pain I feel when I see you smilin’
And when I roll up you start wilin’
So I front like everything’s hunky-dory
But it’s a whole different story
You don’t like the fact that I’m me
I don’t put on a show
When it comes time for you to have company
And your friends don’t understand your choice of man
They speak proper while my speech is from a gargabe can
But regardless, you shouldn’t have to be so raw
I’m lookin’ at the front door

And when you’re with your friends, I glide to the side
Until the spotlight is mine and never sabotage a good time
But when they’re not around, the fights commence
I’m the one you’re against and it doesn’t make sense
‘Cause I’m the one that you claim to love for life
But all I get is gray hairs and strife
And I can play some ole stuck-up rapper role
And get foul every time you lose control
But that’s not my order of operations
So I should win an award for lots of patience
‘Cause that’s all a fella can have
With a girl who’s shootin’ up his world like Shaft
And I don’t think that I can take it anymore
I’m lookin’ at the front door

My friends always tell me how I’m lucky to possess
The best looking girl in the whole U.S.
But every time you scream, you blow your finesse
Tryin’ to dis the Profess-
Or twenty-four hours of acting sore
Sometimes I wish you’d come down with lockjaw
So I don’t have to take in the breakin’
You treat me like a burnt piece of bacon
It seems like just two years
Back when we were bonded and not pierced
But now I keep itchin’ to jet
Sitting’ in the chair just to stare, set to sprint
Yo, sweetheart, you better take a hint
I say it now like I said it before
I’m lookin’ at the front door
Here they are together a few weeks ago.


Source: http://blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

-------------------------------

Katy Perry (born Kathryn Elizabeth Hudson on October 25, 1984 in Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County, California, U.S.A.) is an American singer-songwriter. She has risen to prominence with her 2008 single "I Kissed a Girl" which has become a worldwide hit topping the charts in more than 20 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Ireland. In the United States, the song is also noted for being the 1000th chart-topper of the Rock Era. Katy has stated in the press that it's thanks to successful British singer-songwriters Amy winehouse and Lily Allen that America has been introduced to "great music". Perry has a contralto vocal range. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

In 2004, Perry worked for the record production team The Matrix, who had previously worked with Avril Lavigne, Liz Phair, Korn and Britney Spears, among others. Perry also began working on a debut mainstream album, writing with Glen Ballard, which was due for release in 2005; some of the collaborations included "Box", "Diamonds" and "Long Shot," which were released on Perry's official MySpace page. Her burgeoning music career led to her being named "The Next Big Thing" in October 2004 in Blender Magazine, where Perry stated she wasn't "a typical Christian", mentioning that she had done "lots of bad things" during her adolescence. One of the tracks she recorded with Ballard, "Simple", was released on the soundtrack of the 2005 film The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. In 2006, Perry appeared on P.O.D.'s single, "Goodbye for Now". She has openly talked about her struggles within the music industry, such as being dropped from record labels for much of her early career. Her songs eventually captured the attention of Virgin Records CEO Jason Flom, who was the head of Capitol Music Group, and she signed to Capitol Music in early-2007. Perry is now regularly heard on MTV, VH1, as well as commercials. She most recently appeared on the MTV VMA Awards singing Madonna's hit single, "Like a Virgin". blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

You have read this article Ass / Boobs / Break-up / Brunnett / Cleavage / Corset / Eyes / Katy Perry / Legs / LOL / New Years / Pantyhose / Red Carpet / Sexy / Singer / Smile / Tits with the title Good News, Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Have Broken Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://eltachodebasurauniversal.blogspot.com/2013/01/good-news-katy-perry-and-travis-mccoy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...