Joshua Bowman Want To Be Famous Really Bad So He is Banging Amy Winehouse


Source:
blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Amy Winehouse has a new man in her life. And he is healthy looking and not a drug addict. Wait, what? Amy Winehouse has been spotted in St. Lucia the past couple of days with a mystery lover who's been identified as 21-year-old aspiring actor Joshua Bowman, and he swears to God he's not using Amy for publicity (but he totoally is.) So, while her husband sits in jail figuring out who he has to blow for his next high, Amy Winehouse, 25, is busy hanging out with her new rugby player boytoy Joshua Bowman who she met in St. Lucia. Did I mention Josh is a struggling actor? Shocking, I know, but don’t worry, he’s not using Amy Winehouse for her money, just for the publicity. The Daily Mail reports:
Mr Bowman said: "She's just a cool girl, very nice, and we're just very friendly. She's a good laugh - she is such a lovely girl and on great form. I can't say much more than that. I have been having a lovely time relaxing. It's not been all party-party. I don't drink much at all as it happens.

"It's true to say that I'm a budding young actor. But I'd rather get my name out there because of my acting rather than who I'm being photographed with. I wasn't waiting until there was a photographer on the beach to put my arm around Amy. I have been living in New York for the past year and have only just arrived back in the UK. I am just auditioning."

Joshua Bowman is a stone cold animal of an attention whore the likes we have never seen. If he is willing to bang Amy for publicity there is nothing he will not do. Why? why? Surely there must be some other way? Why? BTW, don't notice the fact that while the dude changes his shorts from day to day, Amy keeps on wearing the same bikini. Click on pictures to enlarge.


Amy Winehouse is enjoying her break in St. Lucia so much that she's declared she's never going back home and she's "off drugs for good."

The "Rehab" singer declared: "I’ve finally escaped from hell. I’m in love again and I don’t need drugs. Look at me, I’m glowing! I love it here and have never felt so happy. In fact I don’t think I’m ever going home. I was supposed to go last week but I thought fuck that, I’m staying!"

She also talks about new love Joshua Bowman: "He couldn’t be more different from my husband, which is not a bad thing. People might think we haven’t got anything in common but I get on like a house on fire with all his family despite them being so posh. When I’m with Josh I don’t need drugs to feel good because he makes me feel so amazing."

She seems to admit her marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil is dunzo too: "Blake was rubbish in bed. Do you know what? Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead. I don’t know what’s going on with us now and for the time being I’ve just forgotten I’m even married. I’m just here on my own, happy and having a good time with Josh. I’ll deal with Blake when I get back. But our whole marriage was based on doing drugs. So being with someone like Josh is much better for me."



--------------------------------------------

Amy Jade Winehouse (born September 14, 1983 in Southgate, London, England) is an English soul, jazz, and R&B singer-songwriter. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Winehouse's 2003 debut album Frank did well, both commercially and critically, in her native Britain. It was nominated for the Mercury Prize. Her 2006 follow-up album Back to Black led to six Grammy Award nominations and five wins, tying the record for the most wins by a female artist in a single night and becoming the first British singer to win five Grammys, including three of the "Big Four": Best New Artist, Record of the Year and Song of the Year. On 14 February 2007, she won a BRIT Award for Best British Female Artist; she had also been nominated for Best British Album. She has won the Ivor Novello Award twice, among other prestigious distinctions.

Winehouse has created media buzz apart from her singing. Her distinctive style, most notably her former signature beehive hairstyle, has spawned imitators and been the muse for fashion designers, most notably Karl Lagerfeld. The singer's (and her husband's) struggle with drug and alcohol addiction, as well as self-destructive behaviour, have become regular tabloid news since 2007. The couple have also been plagued by legal troubles that have led to the cancellation of several tour dates. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

You have read this article Actor / Amy Winehouse / Beach / Bikini / British / Dirty / Disgusting / English / Hairy / Joshua Bowman / LOL / Nasty / Nipple / NSFW / Nudity / Paparazzi / Singer / Tattoo / Topless / Uncensored with the title Joshua Bowman Want To Be Famous Really Bad So He is Banging Amy Winehouse. You can bookmark this page URL http://eltachodebasurauniversal.blogspot.com/2013/01/joshua-bowman-want-to-be-famous-really.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...